Wednesday, October 13, 2010

btw........these are a few of my favorite things.

MK.
My new navy nail polish. (yep, I went and bought a new color yesterday!) 
Cool, crisp evenings spent on my stoop.
My family.
MLP.
Playing Scrabble.  
A nice glass of red wine......or white :)
Buying new jeans.
Hot fudge brownie sundaes.
Sunny days on the beach.
LaHacienda's green salsa & shrimp quesadilla.
Waking up without an alarm clock.
Going to the movies.
Smell of cookies baking.
Grey's Anatomy.
Jumping on the trampoline.
Christmas morning.
Playing pitch.
Sushi.
The smell of a baby's head.
Trying new recipes .
The Indigo Girls.
Dinner with friends.
Mini Reese's Cups.
The color green....in almost any shade.
The glow of candle light.
Peanut butter on a spoon.
Staying in bed until noon on a Saturday morning.
Diet Coke.
My iPhone.
Being the oldest sister.
The "Jill Ann" blanket.
The framed picture of Papa and me that Grandma Betty gave me the morning he died.
Sitting on a covered patio during a rainstorm.
Lilies.
Hayes Carll.
Sleeping on freshly changed sheets.
Floating around in a pool.
Pizza.
Miller Lite
A grilled turkey delight on Texas toast.
Traveling......and planning trips!
New boots.
Pedicures/Manicures/Massages.
Rock music cranked with the windows down on a sunny day.

I could probably go on and on, but I've finished my protein bar and must now return to analyzing a vendor reorder report.  Happy Tuesday :)  Oh, and Yay!  I have three followers already.

2 comments:

  1. I am disappointed that my name is not on the list. LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. unlike LG, i'm not disapoointed; i simply assumed that "being the oldest sister" meant to say "being the oldest sister to three wonderful younger sisters, especially that youngest one."
    and i love that "a grill turkey delight on texas toast" made the list :)
    love you!

    ReplyDelete