Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting back to my roots........


Since getting my hair done on Saturday, I've heard the following comments:
"I love it!"
"It's not as dark as I thought it would be."
"It's very fall-ish"
And my favorite:
"Wow!  It's soooo much darker.  It'll take you a while to get used to it, but you will.  I liked it better blonde, but you can always go back to blonde in a few months."

There have been a lot more "love its" than the vague or negative feedback, but it does kind of leave me wondering what happened to the "if you don't have something nice to say" way of thinking.  

So perhaps I won't have as much fun, but perhaps I won't make as many stupid comments and/or mistakes?  Time will tell. 

2 comments:

  1. If your hair truly dictates your level of fun or stupidity, please let me know. I would consider going blond if it upped the fun ante enough. Love, LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! and you :)
    and blondes have more fun but are also more stupid, so it's a trade-off we have to make.
    except me, i'm in mensa with my sister jill.

    ReplyDelete