Sunday, December 12, 2010

mk

I gave Mk my old iphone 3g yesterday to use for apps and as an ipod.  It doesn't have phone service, but she clearly explained that it was basically an itouch if it doesn't have phone service.  It was quite entertaining to listen to her explain something I already knew and had in mind.  I asked if she were trying to hint at anything, but she said no.  When I handed her the phone yesterday and she saw what I had done, she grinned from ear to ear.  Today she's emailing.  She's playing Words with Friends.  She has Angry Birds.  She is a very happy girl.  I can hardly wait until Christmas morning when she gets her next big surprise.  It's going to be great! 

3 comments:

  1. She tried to pull up a mapping program last night when we were driving around looking at lights. She was going to help Dad find the way out of the neighborhood we were in. Adorable. And the emails she's been sending me today are wonderful. Love you, LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she emailed me last night just before 9pm to simply say "Hey". I responded by asking what she was still doing up. She replied, "I'm just hanging out." I had to shut her down quickly at that time. She definitely loves hearing from everyone that has emailed her. So grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is all so great!
    love, the worst aunt.

    ReplyDelete