Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sweet! I'm gonna be rich!

I might be the worst blogger in my family, but I don't really care.  I've just gotten news that I've made $.38 from this pitiful little blog.  Imagine the possibilities if only I were to post on a regular basis.  I could retire early and live off of the earnings that my posts bring.  I think that I need to get myself a muse.  Where do you find one these days?  Maybe this plan isn't that great.  I'll have to think about it.

In other career news, the Restaurant Store will be participating in Girl's Night Out this year.  Those of you in LR should mark your calendars and plan to attend.  We'll be sampling dips and selling all kinds of stuff.  Want to learn more?  Check out this link: http://www.alice1077.com/Article.asp?id=1906780&spid=20755.

Guess that's about it for now.  I'm off to watch the CTK Bears play some volleyball.  Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment